Sunday, February 4, 2018

Hi Crafty people of the world, hope today is being kind to you.

Wanted to share another card with you.


 The Giraffe rubber stamped  is from Stampendous and the Branches (?) that I used for the border is by Stampin Up.

I used Old Olive ink from Stampin Up for the branches border and I used the edge of the ink pad to add some color and texture to the edges of my card stock.

For the giraffe, I stamped it using Jim Holt’s Distress Black Soot and I used Spectrum Noir Alcohol markers to color him in and also add some grass. Unfortunately I don’t remember which colors I used, but I will get better at making notes as to what I have used and list the colors used as well.

Have a great day, thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Growing In Unity Blog Hop - March 2021

Welcome to the Growing in Unity Blog Hop 2021 The Unity Stamp Company is hosting a Blog Hop and there are TWO prize packs to win so make sur...