Sunday, March 11, 2018

Springtime Fun - Unity Stamp Blog Hop


Okay all you Crafty people out there... Are you ready for a Unity Blog Hop??

Be sure to visit the other blogs listed below to be in a drawing for some AWESOME stamps from

I am so excited to be a part of this blog hop for Unity Stamp Company!!! This Blog Hop theme is.....
SPRINGTIME FUN

And what says Spring better than FLOWERS??? I knew exactly what stamp I wanted to highlight for this project.... The  Beautiful Flower girl from the May 2016 KOTM (Kit of the Month) stamp set.  This lady just screams Spring!! My first thought when I looked at her was "she reminds me of the Spring when beautiful things start popping out of everywhere, even our thoughts"! Rebirth. Renewed. Beautiful. Oh so many words I could come up with to describe this beauty!!



For the Sentiment I used the Be The Best Unity Stamp Set.

For the background, I tried a new technique of putting ink on saran wrap, spritzing with water and wrapping up to dry. Wow, what messy fun and the results are just stunning. I was pleasantly surprised. For once I can say it wasn't a Pinterest Fail...LOL

For the ink I used Colorbox, Lava Black. Embossed  with Clear embossing powder. I used a few Spectrum Noir markers to color her hair and flowers and a couple Copics markers for the skin. I will include some before photos below in case anyone wants the colors used.








Thought she looked PRETTY IN PINK too, so I had to make a second card.  :)





Thanks for HOPPING by my Blog today... be sure to visit the other blogs listed below and leave a comment!! Unity will be picking 2 winners to receive some of 


Blog Hop List

>>> You are Here>>> Denise



 Now go....just GO I say....  :)  Enjoy your Hopping!!!





38 comments:

  1. Great results with your ink technique. I’ll add it to my list if must try items! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I love your background coloring. She does scream "spring" doesn't she?!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card. Think I’ll try that background technique

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just gorgeous! I love how you got the blue background.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, both beautiful but I think the blue is stunning. Wow. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. She’s beautiful! I’m all about the blue! But OMG that dragonfly stamp!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She really does look "Pretty in Pink"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! You did an excellent job with the background! Such a rich color too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all the color!!! Just beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  10. Reading, reading and then mouth dropped on the first card. Very beautiful. Nice job

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both are beautiful...but those BLUES!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous cards! I think I need to put this beauty on my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The background is so vibrant. Reminds me of a tropical ocean.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your background has turned out beautifully, and such a vibrant colour. Great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really like the background on your first card, but being the PINK girl I am, I had to say Oooooo! when I saw the second card :) Beautiful creations!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for sharing your technique. I'm a pink girl too - but love the blues on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow Stunning card....love the technique and that’s one kit of the month I wouldn’t mind having gorgeous stamps!
    You rock using the stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I can't make up my mind if I love the blue
    or pink better. Either way, she's gorgeous!!
    And I do love how your blue BG came out.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love your flowers! They are so pretty and vibrant. I have this stamp, but I haven't stamped her yet because the flowers in her hair are so busy. I may have to stamp her out and see what I can do.

    --Phaline Mays

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the technique with the blue card but partial to the pink one. Wonderful coloring. Love!

    ReplyDelete
  21. She looks great in both colors! Beautiful, fun cards!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very pretty..Sarah wrap...I will have to investigate that!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Both cards are lovely! I love the blue background it makes me think of an ocean wave.

    ReplyDelete
  24. this card is pretty in both colors but blue is my favorite color so I would go with blue :) Great job. I haven't tried the saran wrap technique. Think I will now :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a lovely, lovely set of cards. This stamp is so beautiful and each of your cards is so different. That is really cool to see it both ways :) I am REALLY loving your Saran background!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Both of your cards are super!! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Very pretty and I really like seeing the stamps used in different ways.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love your background! Will have to try that! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love these and the background is stunning!! have to try again!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Thanks everyone for the wonderful comments. SO honored to be part of this Blog Hop.

    ReplyDelete

Growing In Unity Blog Hop - March 2021

Welcome to the Growing in Unity Blog Hop 2021 The Unity Stamp Company is hosting a Blog Hop and there are TWO prize packs to win so make sur...